More boring than an England friendly
Terms and conditions - Find Your 2nd Team competition
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize is a Living DNA testing kit and lifetime membership to the online platform – worth £120. Full details about taking a Living DNA test can be found here: https://www.livingdna.com
3. There will be four winners of this competition.
4. FFS England and Living DNA employees (and their families or agents of the company) are not eligible to enter.
5. To participate, entrants are required to answer the question correctly and share their email address within the timeframe specified.
6. Any entry that is illegible, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of FFS England.
7. There will be four winners. The first four people to answer the question correctly will win and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified no later than 7 days after the competition has closed. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of receiving the notification, FFS England reserves the right to re-draw and choose alternative winners (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
9. Entries must be received by no later than midnight on the closing date. Any entries received after midnight on the closing date will not be accepted.
10. FFS England will contact the winner via email. The winner must supply FFS England with their name and shipping address. Social media posts (Twitter and Instagram) mentioning the winner may also be published publicly.
11. The email address supplied will be used to sign the winner up for a Living DNA lifetime membership. FFS England and Living DNA will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
13. Entries are accepted from worldwide. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
14. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. In this case proof of entry will not be accepted.
15. FFS England reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
16. FFS England may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
17. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
18. Anyone found making multiple entries or using multiple email addresses to enter will be ineligible.
19. All entrants must have hilarious email addresses.